Sunday, December 27, 2015

Panda, Nani, Tatty & Boo

This morning I saw the pups had played their games again last night! I had a good laugh as Boo was staring up at me from the middle crate. "What?" Haha. I will make sure to put her leftovers up at my last visit so Panda doesn't start getting too much extra food. I let the kids all out and they braved the cold and rain to do their business. They wandered around the dog room while I cleaned up beds and got their breakfast. Meanwhile, they were playing musical cages. Haha! They started all getting into the same one. What goofy pups. I got everyone sorted out and fed them breakfast. This afternoon it was still raining. Yuck. Miss Nani was snoozing when I got in. The other two were up and ready to head out. We all lined up and made our way out back. Nani didn't want to go out at first, but after a little convincing she did. When they came in, I got them more water and went to check on Tatty. She's doing alright, just still isn't ready to say hi. This evening I came to let the pooches out for their potty breaks. Boo was bouncy and excited. She cracks me up. Everyone went out back and did their thing. They got to wander around their room a little while I got them all new water. Panda would run up and shake his paw at me for some attention. Haha. Lastly, it was time to check on Tatty. She was in her usual spot. I knelt down and talked to her, trying to get her to come out. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment