Thursday, December 24, 2015

Hudson, Zel, Gabbie & Blackie

This evening I came in and Blackie met me in the kitchen. Everyone got all excited for their potty break! I let the little ones out and they all raced to the door. While they were out, I got their dinner ready. Thank you for the gift!! The pups came in and everyone was dancing and wiggling around excitedly! They make me laugh. All the kids ate well. Hudson and the girls finished first and came to get a few pets from me. While Blackie was still finishing up, I let the others go out. It had gotten cool outside, so the girls were huddling up on the step, ready to go in. We all did after a little bit and visited some more inside. Hudson was in my lap, trying to sneak kisses and hog all the attention. Blackie and Gabbie came over for pets too. Miss Zel was all curled up and comfy in her bed by the couch. I let the pups out again once more before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment