Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Hudson, Zel, Gabbie & Blackie

This morning it was pretty chilly out. I was greeted by all the pups at the door. They all raced to the back to go outside and do their thing. Hudson found something interesting in the yard, so he didn't come right back in like the others this morning. So, they all ate while we waited for him. He was ready by the time I let them back out again. The girls didn't appreciate the cold, so they waited by the door until it was time to head in. Zel eventually decided to go explore a little bit before that. When they came in, Zel hopped right in her bed to warm up a little. Haha! Blackie wandered off down the hall to go back to bed. This evening Blackie met me at the door. I let the little ones out and we all headed outside. I took the trash out to the street, so when I was coming back in the dark, Gabbie did her job and barked. Haha. The pups all came in and ate their dinners for me, then it was back out to play. It was much nicer out tonight and not so chilly! All four were busy exploring in the dark. Hudson was barking quite a bit and I realized he'd found a frog! He kept trying to pick it up, and discovered how tasty they are.... or not. Haha! He was foaming for a little bit, but still kept pestering the frog. When it was time to head in, Zel hopped right in her bed again. Blackie ventured down the hall, and Hudson worked on checking all the bowls for hopes of any leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment