Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Roxy & Sophie

It was a cool start to the day today. I arrived and saw the girls were both relaxing in the grass at the front of the house. They loved the cooler weather! It wasn't supposed to stay very cool for too long though. The girls came in and waited while I got their food for them. They hopped up on the couch and snuggled up with me for awhile. After lots of face rubs on my arm and sneaking kisses, the girls laid down on either side of me and took a little snooze. Later on, Sophie was up and wandering around the house. I think she was looking for her people! After she made a couple laps, she went to go snack on her food. Roxy went to join her for awhile. The girls returned to get more pets and belly rubs until it was time to head back outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment