Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Hudson, Zel, Gabbie & Blackie

This morning everyone joined me outside so they could take their potty breaks. They all raced back in to get their breakfasts. It wasn't quite as cool out this morning, so the girls didn't mind being outside as much. Hudson was at the far end of the yard, busy exploring. Gabbie hung out by the door most of the time. I guess she was still a little chilly. Haha. Blackie sat by me for his pets. Miss Zel was busy trying to dig to China! I got a kick out of that. Not sure what she was after. Later on, the neighbor dog appeared by the fence, so that got Hudson all worked up. Gabbie heard what he was saying, then took off sprinting across the yard to go join him. Silly pups! This evening I came in and saw Blackie had had a boo boo. I picked that up quick, then let the little ones out so they could all do their business. Everyone was so excited about dinner! They were all dancing around in the kitchen while they waited. After they all finished eating, we headed back outside for awhile. It was so nice out! They were all having fun exploring and wandering around in the dark until it was bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment