Saturday, September 5, 2015

Sampson & Haley

Today I came in and started getting Haley's food ready for her. She heard me coming and started to go hide in the closet while I was in her room. Haha! She did come out though, once I set her food down. She wasn't quite brave enough to come in and eat until I was on my way out. Next, I got Sampson's allergy pills ready. I went outside and started to call for him. I was surprised that he didn't come running! I started to look around for him and was even getting a little worried, since I was calling and he wasn't coming to see me. Finally, I walked around behind the shed and saw him snoozing soundly in the shade. I called his name again and he popped right up and locked his sights on the deli meat in my hand! Haha. He quickly gobbled that down, then followed me back to the patio. We sat out there, enjoying the morning while he got his pets. Before I left, I got him his greenie.

No comments:

Post a Comment