Saturday, September 5, 2015

Sadie, Zoie & Cole

This morning Sadie and Cole met me at the door to say hi. I read over notes quick, then outside we went. Sadie and Cole sat by me, wanting lots of pets! Zoie was busy exploring all over. I spotted a hot air balloon in the sky and that had a lot of the neighborhood dogs worked up. Even Sadie thought it looked pretty sketchy and barked at it. Haha! The neighbor was out working on his yard this morning. When he turned on the weed eater, Cole came running over to me and was shaking. He was so scared! Poor little guy. I let him go back inside. Soon it was time to head in for their breakfast anyways. This afternoon Sadie and Cole met me at the door again. Zoie had a couple toys in her mouth, ready to go. Haha! We all headed out back. It was pretty toasty out there today, so the pups were lazy and just did some sunbathing. We headed in a few minutes early to cool off. I got them all fresh water and we visited a little longer inside. I got Cole up on his bed so he could take a nap. This evening, the pups were ready to head out back. It had cooled off some, so they had fun roaming around tonight. A large dog came wandering up to the fence to say hi! Sadie was quite excited about that. He was very muddy and must have run away from home. I brought the pups inside for their dinner and when we got back out he was gone. Hopefully his owner's find him! When it was time, the pups came inside and I tucked Sadie and Cole in their beds.

No comments:

Post a Comment