Saturday, September 5, 2015

Bella & Chico

This morning I came in and let the pups out right away. While they were out doing their business, I made sure they had plenty of food and water. I fed the fishy his breakfast as well. Chico and Bella were very busy exploring and checking out all the sounds this morning. Bella made sure to come visit me to get her heiny scratches. This afternoon, they were barking excitedly when they heard me come in. They both zoomed out of their beds and on out back. It was quite hot out this afternoon, so they didn't do quite as much running around. They both picked a spot in the grass to do some sunbathing. When they got warm, they ventured inside. Chico decided to work on his lunch, while Miss Bella sat with me for her pets. Before I left, I got them their peanut  butter snacks. This evening, we all headed out back. They were on patrol tonight! They were busy running along the fence any time they heard sounds nearby. Chico would go and wait on the end of the patio for his next sound to go check out. Bella wandered around, then would come see me as usual. Soon, it was time to head in and tuck them in their beds.


No comments:

Post a Comment