Saturday, July 11, 2015

Oreo & Stuffs

This evening I walked in and saw Oreo racing down the stairs out of the corner of my eye. He was already waiting for me in the kitchen. Either he was happy to see me, or he was hungry.... or maybe a little of both. :) Haha! He got right to work on a fresh portion of kitty food. I peeked in the bedroom quick for Stuffs, but he wasn't in there tonight. I cleaned their box, then saw Oreo was waiting for me by the entry of the living area. He and I went to our spot. Oreo snuggled up next to me for his pets. Shortly after, Stuffy made his way downstairs to visit me too. Both boys got their attention time. Oreo would tilt his head back to look at me to make sure I was still petting him. Haha! Oreo wandered off after awhile. Stuffy stayed a little longer, but then he ventured off too.

No comments:

Post a Comment