Friday, July 10, 2015

Cate, Bella & Mio

This morning Cate was sleeping soundly when I came in. She hopped right up when she heard me. We went outside right away. The rain had finally stopped today. Yay! We waited out there for awhile so she could do her business. But, she just stared at me and wanted back in. We went in and played a little. I let miss Bella back out to enjoy the outdoors. She helped me water the plants this morning too. This evening, Bella met me out front for a couple pets. Cate was sleeping soundly again. I woke her up to go out. She pranced around and wanted her pets. After we spent some time out back, we came in and got her dinner. She ate while I spent some time with Mio. I saw Bella out the door, lounging on the patio. Cate went out for another potty break, with no luck again.

No comments:

Post a Comment