Saturday, July 11, 2015

Cate, Bella & Mio

This morning Bella came to walk me to the front door. Cate and I went out back for awhile to see if she'd do her business. Bella was roaming on the top of the fences. Cate went inside to play while I took care of Mio and Bella, then watered all the plants. Bella helped me in the front yard. When I returned, I saw Cate was having a blast with her toys. Haha! This evening, Bella appeared from under the car to say hi. I gave her a few pets on the way in. Cate was sleeping, but popped right up when she heard me. I took her out back quick for her first potty break. She didn't have to go, so back in we went and got her dinner ready. While she ate, I got Mio some fresh food, water and bedding. Mio got a little snuggle time next. I checked Bella ' s food and got her some fresh cool water as well. Cate and I went back out again when she finished eating. I took her out to the grass on the lead after awhile since she wouldn't venture out on her own. She actually went potty for me then. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment