Saturday, May 16, 2015

Sadie, Zoie & Cole

This morning I got all the pups up and started on their rounds for potty breaks. Sadie went out front for awhile and I took Cole out back. I got him to do his business for me, then we went inside. Zoie visited with me for a little bit until it was her turn to go out. Next, I got everyone their breakfast and medicine. This afternoon it was nice and sunny out. The grass had dried out quite a bit and it was so nice, that we all went out back. The pups did their business, then they all found a spot and lounged on the patio. Sadie didn't sit out in the sun long, before she had to move to the shade. We went in and I checked all their water bowls. Cole was ready to go hang out on the bed, so I lifted him up. This evening, Cole and Sadie met me at the door. I let everyone out for their evening potty breaks. We came inside after that and all hung out in the kitchen for a little while. Zoie showed me her bone. The other two were both pawing at me to get my attention. Soon, it was time for dinner and eventually they all got tucked in for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment