Saturday, May 16, 2015

Sadie & Steve

This morning I came in and the girls were both dancing excitedly at the door. We went down the hall to get a leash. I got Steve hooked up and we headed outside. Sadie decided to wander past the leash outside to do her business, even though I was calling her. But, she came back to me as soon as she finished. She gave me that look... "What? I did what you wanted me to do!" Haha. We went inside and I got the pups their breakfast. I sat in the middle of the room while they each worked on their food. Steve kept trying to "bury" her food with her nose. Then she went ahead and ate. This afternoon, I took both girls out on a leash so Sadie couldn't wander away from me. She was always upset she couldn't see us anyways. Haha. We all walked around together while they did their business. We came back inside and the girls both snuggled up with me on the couch. Sadie was being silly and would paw at me, even though I was already petting her. This evening, I could hear little noses sniffing through the door. I opened it and the pups did their happy little dance while I got them leashed up. We went out and they did their business for me. Afterwards, we came in and hung out on the couch. They both enjoyed some pets as they lounged.

No comments:

Post a Comment