Saturday, May 16, 2015

Murdy & Charlie

Today Charlie was on his way down the stairs to see me and Murdy was standing at the top. Charlie started talking away to me with his cute little meow. He followed me to their room and helped me get them some fresh food and water. He waited on the dryer while I scooped their box and meowed as I came back in by him. Haha. I grabbed one of their toys and made my way to the living room. Murdy was already sitting there waiting for me! He started to play a little bit, until Charlie came and got in his way. Murdy wandered down the hall to go check out my shoes. Charlie crouched down and did the heiny wiggle, as if he was going to race and pounce on his brother. But, he stayed put and rolled around by me instead. He played for a little while, then went to go snack on some food. Charlie joined him after a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment