Saturday, April 25, 2015

Waldo, Otis & Mabel

When I walked in the door, Waldo appeared in the laundry room to see who was home! He waited for a quick pet, then showed me where I needed to feed him. Haha! After I read over the notes quick, I spotted Otis sitting in the kitchen entryway out of the corner of my eye. He came right over to say hi too! I got the boys working on their food, then I went to the bedroom to see if Mabel was hanging out there. Sure enough! She was lounging on the bed. She let me walk up pretty close before she hopped down and took cover under the bed. Not bad for our first day though! I went and scooped the kitty box next. When I finished, I grabbed one of the kitty toys to play with them a bit. Suddenly, Mabel came running in! She kept her distance of course, but I think she really wanted to play. That, or she was just very curious. All three kitties sat in the living room with me and watched the toy. Otis was the only one to actually chase after it. He's a cutie!

2 comments:

  1. It makes me feel so good to read about my fur babies and see their pictures. We are having a good trip but reading your post and knowing that you are taking care of them sure eases my mind. Thank you so much. Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! I'm glad miss Mabel came out to see me a little bit. :)

      Delete