Saturday, April 25, 2015

Kaya, Kylie, Reese, Max & Madison

Tonight I could hear the girls "roo-roo-ing" in their room when I came in. I let the little ones out, then the big kids, and we all headed outside. I carried shy little Max out with me. Kylie was busy zooming and leaping around the yard. Haha! Kaya came to say hi, then she joined the others and they all took a quick potty break. I got everyone back inside, then I got their dinners ready. Madison was first to finish, but she waited until the others were done too. I cleaned up their area and got the pups all some fresh water. Everyone went back out to play awhile before bedtime. It was so nice out tonight! Kylie kept running over to the gate to watch people out walking the neighborhood. The three little ones were all exploring. Kaya and Kylie took turns getting pets, then they'd have some fun wrestling around with each other. When it was time, I got everyone back into their spots for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment