Saturday, April 25, 2015

Bella & Zoe

This afternoon I came in and the girls were doing their little happy dance in the kitchen! I read notes quick, grabbed them each a rawhide and we made our way out back. It was beautiful out today! The girls came and said their hellos and got some pets, then they each curled up in the grass to work on their snack. After a little while, miss Bella came to sit by me for some heiny scratches. Zoe decided that Bella's bone looked better, so she went and took that one over. She was acting all tough any time Bella tried to come back to it. Haha. The girls got some extra time this afternoon to relax and enjoy the beautiful weather. When it was time to go in, I got them fresh water and a treat before I left. This evening, I noticed the girls had eaten well throughout the day. Bella had her bowl empty and Zoe only had a few kibbles left. The girls and I headed outside right away. It was still so nice out! There were lots of ducks flying around tonight. Miss Bella just sat and watched, while Zoe tried running along the fence to "chase" after them. She cracks me up! Later, the girls worked on their leftover rawhides from earlier until it was time to head in. I got them their dinner and a bedtime snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment