Sunday, April 26, 2015

Rusty & Ruby

It was a bit cool and windy outside this morning. I let miss Ruby out and she raced outside. I called for Rusty, who was napping in his chair. He came out back with me and they both did their business. The pups came back inside and were ready for their breakfast. I got them working on that, while I fed Salem and the turtles. Ruby made sure to check Rusty's bowl when he was finished. Nope! No leftovers for her. Haha. We went back outside for a little while, but neither wanted to stay out long. Too chilly i guess! Both pups went to sit in the front room. Miss Ruby rolled around in her bed and got some belly rubs! This afternoon, the sun was peeking out a little bit. Rusty and Ruby both came outside to play for awhile. Ruby took a little convincing to do her business. She kept trying to run by me. Sneaky! But, eventually she did. Rusty was busy sniffing around the yard. This evening, Ruby came running outside when she heard me. I fed the big kids, then went inside. Ruby was quick to line up at her bowl, ready to eat! The pups worked on their dinner. While they were busy, I checked water dishes and said hi to Salem. After dinner, the pups and I went out back. Rusty got his ball for me and we played a little game. When it was time, we went in and the pups got a bedtime snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment