Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Molly, Emma & the kitties

This morning it was raining outside. I let the girls out for their potty break, while I got their food ready. They came in shortly after, to get out of the rain. Smudge was hanging out in her spot on the piano again. Must be comfy up there! Emma ate her breakfast for me and Molly snacked a little. She didn't want to eat it all, but Charlie thought he would help himself to some! What a goofball! This afternoon I came in and saw Henry was chilling in the laundry room window. I let the girls out for a mid day potty break. While they were outside, Charlie and Henry came to sit on the table and get some attention. This evening the girls got up and went outside right away. I went to get their dinner, then visited with the kitties while I waited. They came in and Emma cleaned out her bowl. I didn't think Molly was going to eat for me. Emma and I came in and gave her some company. It took a little while, but eventually she started and finished off all her dinner. While I waited for her to finish, I had a laugh at the kitties. Henry and Micah were pawing at each other through the bathroom door. Haha! Charlie was laying on the bed by me, enjoying some attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment