Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Annie, Izzy & Cali

It was a pretty typical day today. It was raining out this morning when I came by. I let the girls out after breakfast. They came in when they were ready. I let them hang out inside while I checked on Cali. She was happy for her attention time as usual. I made sure she and the birds had some fresh water, then got her breakfast. I went back to visit with the girls awhile after. Annie sat with me for some pets. Then, both girls laid down with their bones to chew. This afternoon the rain had stopped. I let the girls out for awhile after they ate. Cali and I had some time in the living room. She purred and enjoyed her pets. She has been eating well. This evening, the girls went out back for their bedtime potty break. Cali came running when I went to see her. She got her chin scratches and then she went to eat her dinner. The girls came in from outside and got some pets as well, then they settled down for bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment