Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Conroy, Penny, Ricky, Ace, Jacob & the kitties

This morning I came in and got breakfast ready for all the kiddos. Penny and Conroy finished first again. I let them out and then the others once they finished. While they were doing their business, I went to go look for Bernadine. I went to peek under each bed. Mator followed and climbed up behind the cloth under the one. There was a hole, about the size of his head right were I had my head looking under. Mator crawled over to that spot and was peering through the hole, down at me. "Whatcha doin'?" He was trying to help I guess! I realized Bernadine was up in there as well. I could see a bulge sagging in the cloth. Haha! When it was time, I let all the pups in. This afternoon, I let the kiddos out for another potty break. It was a rainy day today, so they didn't want to stay out long. We came in and I visited with them in the kitchen. I had a pug pile in my lap! Haha. Conroy was happy to get some love. :) I spent some quiet time with Jacob in his room as well. He got all silly and made me laugh. This evening, the pups and I went outside for awhile. It wasn't raining out, but it was a bit chilly. We eventually came in and spent a few minutes hanging out in the kitchen. Miss Penny was looking for her cookie! I got everyone tucked into their beds. Conroy went in much better tonight, but he was still pretty upset that he had to stay in there. Poor buddy. Ace has been doing great in his bed still. Tonight as I was checking on the kitties before I left, I caught I quick glimpse of Miss Bernadine!

No comments:

Post a Comment