Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Conroy, Penny, Ricky, Ace, Jacob & the kitties

This morning I fed everyone their breakfast when I arrived. Penny and Conroy finished first, so I let them out back right away. Ace was last to finish up, so I waited inside with him. After he went outside, I went to feed the kitties. Mator was lounging on the bed. Bernadine must be hiding for now, since I have yet to see her. When it was time, I got the boys all fixed up and brought everyone in. This afternoon it was pretty nice outside. All the kiddos went out to play and enjoy the weather. I sat out there with them and they all took turns to visit me. Penny would jump up to say hi, then Ricky and Ace were at my feet, giving my hands kisses as I tried to pet them both. I rounded everyone up when it was time to come in. This evening, the pups went out for their last potty break. It was still quite nice out this evening. The kiddos were busy running around and exploring in the dark. They would run up for a few pets now and then. I got everyone tucked in their beds when it was time. Oddly enough, Ace has been doing well when I put him in his bed. (At least, while I'm still there.) It seems that Conroy is the one that's being the most vocal about bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment