Monday, December 29, 2014

Gracie, Molly, Emma & the kitties

This morning all the pups woke up when I got in. Molly and Emma went out for a bit, then Gracie, to do their business. When they came in, I got them their breakfast. Neither Molly nor Emma finished their food, but they were happy to eat their cookies! Everyone went out for another potty break afterwards. This afternoon, it was somewhat nice out. Gracie went out back for awhile this time. Molly and Emma were still napping, so I didn't wake them just yet. Those two went out for a nice long break as well. When Gracie came inside, she was acting all crazy excited as usual! She cracks me up. We went to the living room and I sat down in a chair to pet her. She had other ideas! She hopped up and was climbing behind me, trying to sneak kisses! She succeeded. Haha. After I got her down, she ran and grabbed a small penguin toy and we played with that awhile. I started making silly noises and she made me laugh when she'd look at me curiously with her head tilted to the side. Little Henry was hanging out there with us, just lounging under the tree. This evening, I got dinner ready while the girls all took their turns outside. Molly still wasn't to interested, so I wet down her food to soften it. That did the trick! She gobbled it all down for me. The other two had quickly finished their dinners as well. One more potty break for the night, then they got their bedtime snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment