Monday, December 29, 2014

Daisy & Sophie

Today miss Daisy was lounging in her bed again. She got up when she heard me and went to sit on the counter. She waited for me to get her food for her, then went to work. While she ate, I went out to visit Sophie awhile. At first, she just kept trying to sniff at the door, to see if it would open and she could go inside. When she realized it wouldn't, she came over by me for some attention. She was purring and walking back and forth, to get as many pets as she could. She would stand up on my knee and paw at me. "Keep petting me please!" Then, she'd flop around on the ground. Haha. I had to hang onto her when I went back in and set her back out there quick, because she kept darting for the door. She'll be a permanent inside kitty yet! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment