Monday, December 29, 2014

Carson, Cate, Bubba & Bella

This morning the pups got all excited when they saw me. I got their ice bowls replaced with some fresh water outside. Then, I let the first two out for their potty breaks. They were pretty quick about their business, since it was a bit chilly out there. Bubba stopped to sniff at Cate quick, then he went out for his turn too. Bella came out in the dog room while I took care of her stuff. She stood by the door, really wanting to go out. Today was probably going to be the only somewhat warmer day for her, so I did let her out. This evening, as I opened the door to take fresh water out for the pups, miss Bella wandered inside. I got her put back in her bed with food and water. Cate and Carson went outside to do their business, while I got dinner ready. Bubba went out quick too, but I don't think he did anything. As soon as the door shut, he was barking to come in. I guess he was just hungry! Haha. After dinner, the pups all got another turn out back.

No comments:

Post a Comment