Sunday, December 28, 2014

Carson, Cate, Bubba & Bella

This morning the pups were awake and ready to head outside. I let Cate and Carson out first, since she insisted! Haha. They went out for their turn, then Bubba went next. While he was out, I scooped Bella's box and got her more food and water. I let her wander around the room until he was ready to come in. She was not happy that I kept her in today! It was very cold out though and wouldn't warm up much. Hopefully tomorrow she can get out for a bit. This evening, Cate started barking as soon as she saw me. I got them fresh water, then started their first round of potty breaks. Bubba waited patiently for his turn. He's such a good boy! Everyone ate well for me this evening and went out for awhile after they finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment