Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Sadie & Cole

It was very cold and windy out today. I got the pups up and outside for their morning potty breaks. Neither really wanted to stay out long today. Brrr! The fish food bucket had blown over in the wind again, so I relocated it again. Hopefully it won't tip over anymore. Haha. Sadie and Cole sat with me for some attention this morning. I got them their breakfast and Cole took his morning pill. This afternoon, both pups came to see me right away, and we went to the back door. They both wandered around outside for awhile. It was still cold and windy, but at least the sun was warm. When they came in, we sat and they got some pets. Cole got to snuggle up on the bed before I left. This evening the kiddos were ready to head outside. Cole wandered out to the grass and did his business right away. He sniffed around a little after, then was ready to come in and warm up. Sadie was exploring in the dark. She was getting a little wound up out there for some reason! Haha. She came zooming in when I opened the door. Those two sat with me for a little attention again, before we went to get them their dinners. They got to go out to potty once more before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment