Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Oscar

Today Oscar met me at the door and was bouncing around excitedly! I said hi, then let him out. It sure was cold out there today!  He did his thing and wandered around for a little bit. We went inside for some play time today. He went and grabbed his fox and started to grrr at me. I grabbed on and he played tug. Next, I tossed it for him. He just looked at it. "Nah, let's play with this instead!" He went and grabbed his dragon toy, which was much closer. Haha! After awhile, he decided to go grab his bone from the toy corner. He laid down and chewed on that a bit. I had him come back outside with me for another quick potty break. This time, he grabbed his frisbee and wanted to play, so we chased around with that for a little bit too.

No comments:

Post a Comment