Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Rusty & Ruby

The morning Ruby said hi to me in the laundry room, while I gathered up dishes for breakfast. I let the girls out, fed them, and got the frozen bowls filled with fresh water. I cleaned up their bed, since they had a little booboo in there. The boys were bouncing around excitedly, waiting for their turn! The girls didn't want to stay out long, since it was quite cold out. They were scratching at the door to come inside. The boys went out for their turn, while I cleaned up their crate next. They were busy running around and playing, so they didn't seem to mind the cooler air. This afternoon I had Ruby come outside with me and got the two girls out as well. Ruby took a little coaxing to do her business. It didn't help that the girls kept running over by her, trying to get her to play! Haha! She actually bounced around a little and seemed like she wanted to. When it was time, Ruby went in and I put the boys out for awhile. I found their glow ball and tossed that outside for them. They were pretty much occupied with that the entire time!

No comments:

Post a Comment