Friday, November 7, 2014

Rusty & Ruby

It was a chilly morning outside today. I let the girls out and brought out their breakfast for them. While they ate, I got them some water. I waited inside and watched them through the window, since it was a bit chilly out for me! Haha. Gertie was racing around with her tennis ball. She sure loves that thing! I don't think she set it down the entire time she was out there! Penny was at the door, ready to come in. Both ladies wanted to get out of the cold, so I let them back inside. They got to play in the garage for a couple minutes, until it was the boys' turn. They ran out and quickly ate their food. They ran around out there for awhile. It wasn't long before the boys wanted to come in and warm up as well. Brrr! This afternoon I let Ruby out and she raced outside. I called and called for Rusty, but he didn't come to see me. I went and found him in his chair in the front room. He still wouldn't get up, so he must have been comfy! Lazy little man. He finally came out with me and I got the girls out as well. Ruby did her thing, then everyone was busy roaming around. Gertie had Rusty's ball this afternoon! Haha. He didn't mind, since he was busy rolling around in the grass anyways. Later, the boys came out for their turn. Those two laid out in the grass and took turns playing with that big glow ball until it was time to go in.

No comments:

Post a Comment