Sunday, October 5, 2014

Sadie, Zoie & Cole

This morning I got Cole up and opened his door. It took him awhile to come out and see me, so he must have been sleepy today! I let Sadie out for a potty break, while Cole and I went out back. He did his business right away for me. Zoie went out for her turn, so I fed the others. When she came in, she got hers as well. While Sadie was lounging outside, Cole and Zoie got some attention. Zoie was all about playing tug with her frisbee again. She makes me laugh when she gets her whole body into shaking that thing around! Sadie came in and got some love while Zoie went back out. I went to get her later and found she had gotten her lead stuck around a bush. This afternoon, all the kiddos and I went out back. It was a gorgeous day out! The pups had fun roaming around. The little neighbor chihuahua was quite obsessed with Zoie today! Haha. This evening I let Sadie and Cole out and we went to get Zoie. Everyone went out back for awhile. Cole hung out with me most of the time and pawed at me for some pets. It was really nice out again tonight. Zoie and Sadie were busy zooming around in the dark. When it was time to go in, Zoie was holding out. I let the other two in and went to go look for her, since I couldn't see her in the dark. I heard her bark at me, so then I knew where she was! She just sat there. "No, I don't want to go to bed!" Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment