Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Winston

This afternoon it was another beautiful day outside. I got Winston ready and we went for a nice walk. We wandered all over the place. He had fun bouncing around in the tall grass, then sniffing around and checking things out. He got all worked up today, because we could hear other dogs barking along the way. He would mumble a little "rrrr". Haha! We saw his Corgi friend out walking with his people out today too. When we got back home, we had a little time to play. I saw a couple things on the floor that I picked up to see what they were. I realized, Winston had tortuously removed his little yellow dog's eyes, one by one! Haha. I put those up on the table so Winston wouldn't snack on them. We played a little fetch with his doggie friend, then he kept wanting to play tug. I teasingly would grab at him and let go, so hopefully he'll last another couple days. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment