Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Hudson, Zel, Gabbie & Blackie

This morning Blackie was the only one at the door to see me at first. The others must have been snoozing. Suddenly, three little pups came scrambling to the kitchen to see me! That was funny. I let them all out for their potty break. The grass was quite damp this morning, so they had to get their tootsies dried off before breakfast. After they ate, we wandered back out. Zel and Hudson were way off at the other end of the yard, busy exploring. A large black bird flew overhead and Hudson went barking and chasing after it. Haha! Blackie did a little wandering, but then stuck close to me for some attention. Miss Gabbie sat at the door for awhile, wanting to go in and snuggle in her blankie. When it was time, Gabbie and Blackie went in. I had to call for the other two, since they were still busy sniffing around. Eventually, they came in and everyone got tucked in their beds.

No comments:

Post a Comment