Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Rusty & Ruby

This morning I let Rusty and Ruby out for their break before breakfast. They both ate, then waited for me, while I took care of the others inside. Miss Salem got some pets this morning too. I let Rusty and Ruby back out, and had Ranger join them. I got breakfast ready for the other four, while they were doing their business. This afternoon miss Ruby took her potty break with Rusty. Rusty and I got a little fetch in, while she was busy wandering around. Ranger was back home now too, so he hung out with us as well. He just sat by me most of the time and enjoyed some pets. I put them inside when it was Charlie's turn to come out and play. I tossed a ball around for him and he'd run over to it, but wasn't quite sure what to do next. So, he would just run back over by me. Haha. He and I chased around a little bit, until it was time for him to go back in. This evening, I let Ranger out right away, while I went to feed the big kids. They were busy at the other end of the pasture, but came running when they heard me. Rusty and Ruby had wandered out by now as well. They came in to get their dinners. Rusty and Ranger both got their evening medicine. Later, Charlie came out and played for a bit. The four outside pups had time to eat their dinners as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment