Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sophie & Roxy

Today I got in and opened the door. The girls came running from around the side of the house. They must have been watching for me out front. They came racing inside, all excited! I got their food quick and topped off their water bowl outside. Then, I went to go visit with them. Roxy was already sitting on the couch, waving her paw at me. "You can sit here!" As soon as I sat down, both girls smothered me with tons of kisses! Sophie sprawled out across my lap and was rolling around, being silly as usual. The girls settled after some time and got comfy on either side of me. They both took a little snooze while I pet them. They must have enjoyed that, because they barely moved the rest of the time! When it was time, they got up and headed outside for their treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment