Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sadie, Zoie & Cole

This morning it was misting outside. I let Sadie out front for awhile. I had let Cole out, but I had to go back and get him. Not sure what that little boy was up to! The little ones went out potty as well. It was another chilly morning, so Zoie didn't stay out long either. Everyone came in when it was time for breakfast. Zoie didn't eat her food for me. But, I figured out that she had a little chunk of her bone left over from last night. So, she was a sassy girl about that! I couldn't get it from her, because she was being sassy to me too. Little goober! This afternoon I let the kiddos all out back to play for awhile. When Zoie came in, she was busy hiding out in her kennel, savoring her rawhide again. I let Sadie in with Cole into the bedroom when it was time. Cole was excited to hop up on the bed! This evening, I had to set Cole down. He was a little nervous to jump down on his own, even though he had been all week. Haha! All the kiddos went out back to play again. I made Zoie leave all her toys inside, and she actually dropped her rawhide piece too. So, I disposed of that, since she wasn't finishing it anyways. Zoie was busy barking at people and their dogs walking in the distance in the neighborhood. Sadie went to go lounge in the grass awhile. Cole went to do his business, then he hung out and explored by the girls a bit too. When it was time, the kiddos had their dinners.

No comments:

Post a Comment