Sunday, October 12, 2014

Rusty & Ruby

This morning I let Ruby out, and we headed outside right away. She quickly went potty, then bounced her way to the back door. She was hungry! Ruby and Rusty were both dancing around in the kitchen while they waited for their breakfast. After they finished, I checked on everyone else. The turtles were napping, and hadn't eaten much since yesterday. I went to see Salem and she was sitting on the bed. She was a lovey girl this morning! She meowed to me quite a bit. I gave her lots of chin scratches and pets, and she would even paw at me for more! I pet her for a good while, then went to see what the pups were up to. They were busy chewing on their bones in the front room. When they saw me walk in, they got all excited. Rusty was prancing around with his bone, then Ruby kept trying to grab onto the other side! This afternoon Ruby, Rusty and I went out back for their potty break. I got Ruby all riled up and she ran laps around the yard as fast as she could! Haha. She soon made her way inside. Rusty and I got a little game of fetch in, before he got distracted. Later, they were both in the front room, working on their rawhides. This evening, both pups were bouncing up and down at the gate, happy to see me! Or, they were just excited that it was dinner time. Haha! I went out and fed the big kids quick, then Ruby and Rusty got their dinners. We all went outside after they finished. I got Ruby all excited again and she went zooming around. Rusty brought me his ball and we got a nice long game of fetch in. When they wanted to go in, we went to the front room. The pups wrestled around, then settled and worked on their bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment