Monday, October 20, 2014

Hudson, Zel, Gabbie & Blackie

We had a brief storm outside this morning. It was just finishing up by the time I came to see the pups. I let them all out to potty, then they got dried off to come in for breakfast. Since the rain passed, it was quite a bit cooler out. The girls didn't want to stay out real long. Hudson didn't care. He was busy climbing around on top of the wood pile! Silly boy. The girls and Blackie came in with me to warm up. Gabbie snuggled up in the blankets by me. She kept sticking her nose out to sniff at me. Haha! Blackie got some pets, while Zel was busy working on her bone. This evening Blackie met me at the door. He waited in the living room, while I let the other kids out. They all headed out for their potty break. Everyone came in, except for Zel. I guess she still had to finish up. The other three were going crazy having to wait for her! Haha. Finally, she came and they all ate dinner. Back outside, the pups had some time to explore. Blackie was being a little silly about coming inside when it was time. That, or he just thought it was too nice out! I went out to get him and then he felt ok to come in with the others. Silly boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment