Thursday, September 11, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

This morning I started getting breakfast ready for the girls. After a little while, Stormy wandered in to say hi. She and I took the food to their room, where Sadi was already sitting. I got her cleaned up and she took her morning meds. She was quite stuffy this morning, so I used the saline to try and help clear her up. I set her down to eat when she was done. The girls both worked on their food for awhile. Sadi was just going to town! I guess she was hungry. Haha. Afterwards, I took Sadi to our spot for some brushing. Stormy wandered in later and wanted some chin scratches and laid next to me for some pets too. This evening, Sadi was all curled up in her bed. She had an oopsie on the bathroom floor, so I got that picked up. Sadi got her meds and her nose was doing better this evening. I tucked her back in bed for the night. Stormy was lounging on a chair in the dining room and came down to say hi before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment