Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Oreo & Stuffs

This evening I spotted Oreo racing down the stairs out of the corner of my eye. He met me in the kitchen and rubbed up against my legs while I got his dinner ready. I went and sat in the living room once I got done with their other things. I had to call for Oreo, then he came running from the entryway. He came and laid next to me for some attention. He purred away as I pet him. He lounged around by me and rubbed his chin on my ankle for a bit as well. He kept sitting up every time we heard a noise, which I assume was Stuffy coming down to snack. I hadn't seen him, so I went to see what he was up to. I peeked up the stairs and saw him just chilling on the stoop. I went and sat by him to pet him for a little while too. He thoroughly enjoyed his tummy scratches!

No comments:

Post a Comment