Thursday, September 11, 2014

Katie & Sage

Today Katie was bouncing around as she barked to announce my arrival. Sage picked up her kong to let me know she was ready to go! I let Katie out for awhile to play. I picked up her side and cleaned it out. She was busy roaming all over and was hanging out on the patio for a bit. When it was time to clean her eye up, she was being silly rolling around. It actually looked pretty good today. She got her dinner, then it was Sage's turn. She zoomed out and ran around awhile. It was much cooler today, so I'm glad I had turned their misters off. Sage had quite a mess on her side, so it took me a little longer to do hers than usual. She didn't mind though! She was busy trying to chase something out from under the shed. She was so busy doing that, that she didn't even want to play fetch today. I let her have some fun doing that for awhile, then got her dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment