Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

This morning Stormy came wandering in the kitchen when I arrived. She was busy loving on the cabinet in the dining room while she waited. She led the way to go deliver their breakfast. Sadi was sitting in the food room again when we got there. I got her cleaned up and she got her meds, then I set her down to eat. She wasn't too interested at the moment, so we went to our spot instead. She enjoyed a long brushing session. Stormy came strolling in when she was finished eating to groom herself. I tried to get her to play today, but she just ignored me. She did want a few pets though! I took Sadi back to eat before I left. This evening, Stormy was snoozing on her chair on the patio. Sadi was sleeping on the floor of the food room tonight. I woke her up for her medicine, then tucked her in her bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment