Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Katie & Sage

This afternoon the girls were quiet, but danced around excitedly when they heard me coming. I let Katie out to run around for awhile. She didn't eat all of her dinner from yesterday. Katie wandered around while I cleaned her side. I stood out there with her while she was busy checking things out. She saw me and came over to sit by me. We got her eye cleaned up, then she went and sat in her area. Sage was ready to come out and play. She raced out and zoomed all over the yard. I cleaned up her side next, while she was running her laps. She found her kong and sat in there with me again today. We got her fetch game in after I finished. She kept coming back and rolling around with her kong before she'd give it up. Haha. She took a break now and then to cool off in her water bucket and get a drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment