Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

This morning Stormy heard me come in and she met me in the kitchen. She was walking her laps between the table and I, just gabbing away! I got their breakfast ready, then Stormy and I headed to the bedroom. Sadi was sitting awake in the food room. I picked her up to clean her nose up and give her her medicine. Then, she joined Stormy and ate a bit. When the girls were done, we all went to our spot. Sadi got brushed, while I had Stormy chasing after one of her kitty toys. She was going crazy, pouncing and tackling it! Haha! Sadi was a little antsy and kept trying to wander off on me. I took her back to her room to snack a bit more. This evening, Sadi was all curled up and sleeping soundly in her bed. She got her evening medicine, then I put her back so she could sleep some more. As I was leaving, I peeked out and saw Stormy was snoozing on her chair on the patio.

No comments:

Post a Comment