Saturday, September 6, 2014

Katie & Sage

Today it had rained out during the morning hours. It stopped and the sun was out by the time I went to see the girls. They got all excited when they saw me. I turned off their misters since it was cooler out and would be tomorrow as well. Katie came out and got to run around for awhile. I cleaned her side and got her dinner ready. She had explored, then sprawled out on the grass for a bit. After she had some time to roam and got her eye taken care of, then she went back in to eat. Sage was more than ready for her turn! She kept trying to toss her Kong under the gate to the other side while I cleaned. Haha. She ran around while I took care of her stuff next. She couldn't decide if she wanted to come in by me or wait outside for me to play. Finally, it was time! She got a nice game of fetch in today before dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment