Saturday, September 6, 2014

Frank & Susie

Today I tried not to let Frank come inside with me when I got there. It had been raining all morning, so I wasn't sure if he had muddy tootsies! He met me at the door and followed me while I gathered their dishes. Miss Susie was hanging out in her bed. The sun was coming out while I was there and started drying things out. The pups ate their dinners, then Frankie wanted his attention. I tried to throw the ball around with him, but he would wander out and just look at it. "What do you want me to do with that?" Haha. Susie wandered over for a few pets, while Frank was exploring the yard. Frank made me laugh today. A bird flew overhead and he chased and barked at it. Silly boy. The kiddos got their snacks and went to their own spots to enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment