Sunday, September 7, 2014

Frank & Susie

This afternoon Frank was lounging in his bed when I walked out, and Susie was on the patio. He hopped up right away and ran over to say hi. He followed me inside to get their dinner ready. I thought it was funny how he was sitting and waiting at his inside food dish! Haha. He came back out with me and worked on his food with Susie. I went in and got them some fresh water, along with some for the plants as well. When Frank was done, he sat in front of me for some pets. A big hawk was flying around outside today, so that caught his attention and kept him occupied a bit. Since he was busy barking and chasing after that, Susie snuck in some attention. Later, I got them their snacks. Frank went to lay in the grass to work on his, while Susie laid in the shade of that patio. They had a beautiful day outside today!

No comments:

Post a Comment