Saturday, September 27, 2014

Gracie, Molly, Emma & the kitties

This afternoon I came in and Emma met me at the door. She followed me around, while I went to go let Gracie in. I called for her and she came racing from the other end of the yard. Emma went out and I tried to get Molly out too, but she wasn't feeling like it at the moment. I saw Henry was chillin out on his large doggie bed throne. Haha! Gracie was just wound up with energy. She was bouncing all over the place! Gracie finally settled down a little after a few minutes, then she sat by me for some attention, while Emma was taking her turn outside. Charlie came and visited me for awhile as well. When it was time, miss Gracie went back out for the afternoon. This evening, Gracie was at the fence, seeing who was home. She was already at the back door when I got in. She came running in so fast that her paws were sliding across the floor, and not actually moving her anywhere! Haha. Molly and Emma were both ready to go outside for awhile. I got all the ladies their dinners. Gracie and I played a little fetch with her squeaky turtle for awhile. I heard a funny noise behind me, and saw Henry was chattering at the window! He saw a bug outside that he thought he could catch. I let miss Gracie out for one more potty break, then it was time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment