Saturday, September 27, 2014

Dawn, Gallagher, Bobo & Honker

Today I walked in and both Dawn and Gallagher were right there, saying hi! They followed me to the kitchen and talked to me for a minute, then they got bored and ran outside. They must be getting used to seeing me. Haha! I got their canned food ready and they got to work when they came back in. While they ate, I went to check on the ferrets. I spotted Honker snoozing away in their bed. I heard a rustling sound and saw Bobo was in their cage. I had to look twice, because it looked like he was sitting in a plastic bag. He was! He must have stolen one and took it in their cage and made a little nest out of it! Haha. What a goof. I took it out and started to scoop their boxes. Silly little Bobo kept trying to crawl in it again. The boys were both excited to get a couple snacks. I held Bobo for awhile and Honker slowly chased the red ball around when I rolled it for him. Later, I went back out by the pups. I sat on the couch and they both came by me. Gallagher was busy barking, while Dawn was sitting quietly and getting her back scratches in. Before I left, I got them each a cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment