Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Winston

Today Winston did a big stretch when he saw me. He wandered over to the door and I got his harness on. He went potty pretty quick today, so we deposited that and walked around awhile after. He made sure to check out all the bushes we passed by. We headed back after we got a nice walk in. He went right for his nylabone once he got his leash and harness off. He gnawed on that for a little bit. Next, he found his rope toy for me. He was having a blast playing tug! He was quite vocal about it today too. He made me laugh when he started doing his little bunny hops to pull backwards. I let go, then he looked at me like, "Wait, why'd you stop?! You're not done playing, are you?" We got a few throws in that he fetched for me as well. After he got tired from playing, he rolled around by me and got some belly rubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment